The all new fourth generation Honda City looks fabulous. Here is everything you need to know about it
AdvertisementHonda launched the new fourth generation City with a price tag between Rs 8.49 lakh and Rs 13.56 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The car is available both in petrol and diesel versions.
"With the launch of a much-enhanced new
The car sports 1500cc petrol and Diesel engines and the new model boasts of features such as LED daytime-running lights and enhanced touchscreen infotainment system.
The all new
The LED package, including the integrated LED DRL which is now standard across all variants, the inline LED headlamps, LED fog lamps, LED RR Combi, LED license plate lamps, trunk lid spoiler with LED.
The car now also gets new diamond-cut and two-tone alloy wheel design for both 15 and 16 inch wheels. The new City also has first-in-segment auto-folding door mirrors in V, VX and ZX grades.
The car also features a soft-touch dashboard on passenger side and new white illumination in the advanced 3D multi-information meter. Other important interior feature includes chrome plating on steering switches and chrome plated knobs for rear-aircon vent. The car continues to get the tilt and telescopic steering adjustment, Start/Stop ignition system button, fully auto-dimming inside rear-view mirror and LED interior cabin lights.
Popular on BI
- People are posting parody photos of their bedside table in response to Elon Musk's tweet which suggested the Twitter CEO kept two guns by his bed
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- Sensex, Nifty50 open higher as US Fed signals smaller rate hikes – TCS, Apollo Hospitals, Zomato among stocks in focus
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- VerSe Innovation Company
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World