The amazing benefits running has for your body and brain
- Running can significantly improve physical and mental health.
- As a form of aerobic exercise, running can reduce stress, improve heart health, and even help alleviate symptoms of depression.
- Some researchers think running may be so good for us because it's something we evolved to do.
People are built to run - literally.
View all Offers
Dettol Original Germ Protection Bathing Soap bar, 125 gm, Buy 4 Get 1 Free₹ 220Buy On
Dettol Original Germ Protection Liquid Handwash Refill, 1500ml (Price Off)₹ 208Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control, with Onion Oil & Plant Keratin 250ml₹ 349Buy On
- 11% OFF
Parachute jumbo pack 100% pure coconut oil 600 ml (bottle )₹ 223₹ 250Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Oil for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control with Redensyl 150ml₹ 399Buy On
Many experts consider exercise to be the closest thing to a miracle drug in existence. As a form of cardio exercise that's easily accessible, running is one of the easiest ways to get some of the most important benefits of exercise.Since it improves aerobic fitness, running is a great way to help improve cardiovascular health. Plus, it burns calories and can build strength, among other things. There's also a long list of psychological benefits runners can get from their sport.
Getting used to running if you haven't done it in a while - or ever - can be brutal.But once your body and mind start to acclimate, running can be blissful and provide a sense of freedom.These are some of the physical and mental health benefits of running.
Even a 30-minute run can lift symptoms of depression and improve mood.
Contrary to what many people think, running actually seems to improve knee health.
Running helps young people sleep better and improves their mood and ability to focus.
Running can significantly improve cardiovascular health.
Running can improve your mind at any age and fight age-related cognitive decline.
Running changes the brain in ways that make it more resistant to stress.
Running is a great way to burn calories.
Running and other forms of aerobic exercise significantly reduce your chances of death.
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on laptops
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on Echo, Kindle, Fire TV
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on luggage bags
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on bags for women
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on artificial jewellery