The amazing life of Meg Whitman, one of the world's most powerful women
It is doing so under the stewardship of CEO Meg Whitman, who has spent the last four years trying to steer the big company through a turnaround to stop its declining profits and revenues.
This is just the latest big deal for Whitman, who has had a life and a career full of big deals during her legendary rise at internet company eBay and her entrance into GOP politics.
Her life and her career sounds like a Hollywood movie, but it's not - it's real.
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- Internship at Bureau of Police Research & Development: Checkout all the details including last date, eligibility and stipend
- One of the largest cryptocurrency swapping platforms just lost $1.3 million as users failed to update approvals
- Consumers expect healthcare sector to see an increased allocation in the 2022 budget as the pandemic rages on: Kantar report
- Bharat Electronics Limited is looking to fill up 247 posts with a maximum monthly salary of ₹55,000
- iPhone SE 3, new iPad and Macs — Here’s what to expect from Apple’s spring event this year
- There are huge discounts on Nykaa, Zomato and shares of other listed tech startups
- ICICI Bank shares are sulking with the rest of the market, but analysts say it could make a lot of money for investors