The amazing life of Meg Whitman, one of the world's most powerful women
It is doing so under the stewardship of CEO Meg Whitman, who has spent the last four years trying to steer the big company through a turnaround to stop its declining profits and revenues.
This is just the latest big deal for Whitman, who has had a life and a career full of big deals during her legendary rise at internet company eBay and her entrance into GOP politics.
Her life and her career sounds like a Hollywood movie, but it's not - it's real.
- Quantum Computing Explained
- 10 Foods you should avoid eating in breakfast
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue