The amazing life of Meg Whitman, one of the world's most powerful women
It is doing so under the stewardship of CEO Meg Whitman, who has spent the last four years trying to steer the big company through a turnaround to stop its declining profits and revenues.This is just the latest big deal for Whitman, who has had a life and a career full of big deals during her legendary rise at internet company eBay and her entrance into GOP politics.
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC