The Apple Watch hasn't even launched yet, but the $10,000 version may already have a problem
He says a source told him that particular model may be in short supply because of a "discoloration" issue, but he didn't elaborate on exactly what that means.The rose gold Apple Watch starts at $10,000 depending on what type of band you choose. The most expensive model can cost $17,000, which features either a rose or yellow gold case with the Modern Buckle watchband.
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC