The Apple Watch's big software update is finally here
Apple's big software update to the Apple Watch is now available to download.
The free update, which is called watchOS 3, is available alongside iOS 10 for the iPhone and iPad. Once you update your iPhone to iOS 10, you can install watchOS 3 from the iPhone's Watch companion app.
The biggest improvement with this update is speed: Apple says your most-used Watch apps will load instantly.
Other new features include a "Breathe" app that walks you through breathing exercises, new watch faces, and the ability to see more detailed health stats during workouts.
Apple first debuted watchOS 3 earlier this summer at its annual conference for developers. Business Insider's Steve Kovach tested the update then and said "we're finally starting to see the true promise of the Apple Watch."
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Thums Up's latest ad celebrates the grit and determination of Indian fast bowler Mohammad Siraj
- This brand is airing ads made on PPT during IPL to convey the importance of saving money
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Buying support pushes equities higher; ONGC, UPL, Bajaj Finance, JSW Steel rise
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh