The average age of employees at all the top tech companies, in one chart
Back in 2007, Mark Zuckerberg said that "young people are just smarter." In recent years, older employees have faced layoffs, or not been hired by tech companies in the first place. Older startup founders have been refused venture capital funding because they're "not 25 years old having just left Facebook as a product manager."But just how young is the Valley? Is the stereotype that youth rules the tech world actually accurate?
Take a look:
Anaele Pelisson/Business Insider
Get the latest IBM stock price here.
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC