The best 10 iPhone widgets for iOS 10
Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
Several apps and Apple's own software allows you to send emails, check photos, and other common tasks without ever unlocking your phone.
In fact, Apple has placed even more emphasis on lockscreen widgets in iOS 10, the lastest software version for iPhones and iPads. If you swipe right on the lockscreen, you'll find the newly redesigned widgets page.
It's pretty useful if you need information at a glance - but you'll need to dial in what's important to you, first.
Here's how to supercharge your widgets in iOS 10:
- Fake news continues to be a major concern for 64% news consumers in India: Ormax Media report
- Maruti Suzuki up nearly 7% as the automaker expects good demand at a time when industry is feeling the heat
- Bhavish Aggarwal does an Elon Musk, hints at an electric car launch on Twitter while struggling with electric scooter deliveries
- Xiaomi continues to dominate Indian smartphone market despite losing market share
- Aluminum industry wants custom duty on scrap to be increased to 10% to protect domestic companies