The best accessories for beer drinkers
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Craft beer is taking over coolers and fridges all over the country, and beer festivals and tours are becoming more popular.
- There are tons of accessories to help you enjoy the beer experience more fully, so we've rounded up our favorites.
- Whether you want a great growler, a bottle opener, a nice looking cooler, a durable pint glass, or a way to keep your beer cold and carbonated for hours, we have a beer drinking accessory for you.
Not so long ago, beer was just something you drank, but now it has become more of a hobby for many craft beer enthusiasts. Beer festivals, launch events, and low-volume releases are everywhere, and often, the waiting in line is as much fun as the drinking itself.
Whether you enjoy a beer at the bar, by the pool or in the comfort of your own home, most of us love relaxing with a cold one.
We've rounded up our favorite ways to drink, transport, and enjoy a delicious brew so that you or someone you love drinking with, can enjoy that beer just a little more.
Here are the best beer accessories you can buy:
- Best way to keep beer cold: Yeti Rambler Colster
- Best growler: Otterbox Elevation 64 Growler
- Best bottle opener: Thirsty Rhino Bottle Opener
- Best pint glass: Hydro Flask True Pint
- Best picnic kit: Opinel Nomad Kit
- Best soft-sided cooler: Filson Soft Sided Cooler
- Best way to keep beer carbonated: Bottle Keeper
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.