The best anti-frizz products for every hair type
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- It's not just the summer heat and sky-high humidity that can wreak havoc on your hair. Rain and damp weather can turn it from smooth to frizzy in an instant.
- It's important to be prepared and have a good anti-frizz product in your beauty arsenal to prevent yet another bad hair day.
- We've rounded up the best anti-frizz products for every hair type, including curly, coarse, fine, damaged, and straight hair.
Generally, frizz is caused by dry, rough hair overcompensating and absorbing moisture from the environment, coupled with additional said moisture in the air And trying to de-frizz can be an expensive and never-ending battle. Although shelves are filled with serums, creams, sprays, and other products all claiming to help you maintain smooth hair, there are many out there that quite frankly don't cut it.To save you time and money on products that don't work, our team of frizzy-haired testers has researched hundreds of expert and consumer reviews, and tested the most popular anti-frizz products on the market to come up with the best of the best for all hair types and budgets.
Here are the best anti-frizz products you can buy in 2019:
- Best for curly and wavy hair: Ouidad Advanced Climate Control Heat and Humidity Gel
- Best for coarse hair: John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects + Serum
- Best for fine hair: Kenra Platinum Luxe One Leave-in Miracle Spray
- Best for dry, damaged hair: Moroccanoil Treatment
- Best for straight hair: Garnier Fructis Style Frizz Guard Sleek Anti-Frizz Dry Spray
Updated on 6/11/2019 by Jada Wong: Updated copy, formatting, links, and prices.
Keep scrolling to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best anti-frizz product for curly and wavy hair
The best anti-frizz product for coarse hairAdvertisement
The best anti-frizz product for fine hair
The best anti-frizz product for dry, damaged hairAdvertisement
The best anti-frizz product for straight hair
Check out our other hair-care buying guidesAdvertisement
- After Bihar, now BJP promises free Corona vaccine in MP
- Sanofi, GSK to support COVAX with 200mn doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- Union Minister Smriti Irani tests positive for COVID-19
- Samsung overtakes Xiaomi to retake the smartphone crown in India
- Axis Bank is back in the black as fee collections ramp up and ₹10,000 crore in fund raising cushions the balance sheet