The best binoculars under $100 you can buy
- A great pair of binoculars don't have to cost more than $100.
- The Nikon 8248 ACULON A211 10x50 Binocular is versatile and lightweight binoculars that don't skimp on image quality.
Finding the right pair of binoculars isn't the easiest task, especially when you're limited to $100 or less. While having a budget in mind is definitely helpful, there are still many factors to consider. For many shoppers, the binoculars will serve a certain purpose. You might be looking for the best binoculars for birding or astronomy, or maybe you're looking to pick up an affordable pair for kids.
Having a purpose in mind can make it easier to zero in on the right pair of binoculars. If you plan to use one for an extended amount of time, like birdwatching, you'll want something lightweight and compact. However, the opposite is true for astronomy, as you'll want higher magnification to see farther into the night sky. Generally speaking, binoculars with higher magnifications are heavier, and often require a tripod for stability.
For less than $100, we tend to keep expectations low when it comes to features, but a low price doesn't mean the binoculars are strictly barebones. One product on this list has a unique mounting adapter that lets you attach a smartphone to shoot photos or videos. Some binoculars come with neck straps and carrying pouches, making them a worthwhile deal if you don't already have those extras.
Of course, these are not professional-level binoculars, but they will suit hobbyists and casual users just fine.
Here are the best binoculars under $100 you can buy:
- Best binoculars under $100 overall: Nikon Aculon A211 10 x 50 Binoculars
- Best value binoculars: ZoomX X-007 Binoculars with Smartphone Adapter
- Best budget binoculars: Bushnell Falcon 133410 Binoculars
- Best binoculars for kids: Kidwinz Shock Proof 8x21 Kids Binoculars
- Best binoculars for astronomy: Celestron 71008 SkyMaster 25x70 Binoculars
Keep scrolling to read more about our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.