The best high-end laptops you can buy
- A great laptop is powerful, well-designed, and full of helpful features.
- If you have the money to spend, there are some excellent high-end laptops out there.
- The Dell XPS 13 is our top pick for the best high-end laptop, thanks to its portable design and top-tier specs.
If you use your computer all the time, you need a laptop that's powerful, sleek, efficient, and lightweight. There are plenty of ultra-high-end laptops out there, and they're well worth considering if you have the cash to spend on the best new tech and you want a laptop that should last several years.
There are a number of things worth considering if you're in the market for a new laptop. For starters, you'll want to think about whether you want a Windows laptop or one that runs Apple's MacOS. MacOS is great for Apple users who want a laptop that will seamlessly integrate with other Apple products, while Windows is typically better for gamers.You'll also want to think about internal components, like the processor, RAM, and storage. Last but not least, for many, the design of the laptop will be important - especially if you need a portable laptop that's perhaps smaller and lighter in weight.Advertisement
Because there are so many high-end laptops, it can be a bit hard to figure out which model is right for your needs. That, however, is why we've put together this guide to the best high-end laptops that are worth your money.
Here are the best high-end laptops you can buy:
- Best high-end laptop overall: Dell XPS 13 Laptop
- Best high-end Apple laptop: MacBook Pro 15-inch Laptop
- Best high-end gaming laptop: Alienware m17 R2 Laptop
- Best high-end 15-inch laptop: Dell XPS 15 Laptop
- Best high-end 2-in-1 laptop: HP Spectre x360 Laptop
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.