The best juicers you can buy
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- A great juicer can help you create better eating and drinking habits to ensure you get enough nutrients for the day.
- The best juicer for most people is the Omega NC800HDR Nutrition System Juicer because it's durable, easy to use, and extremely powerful.
Juicing is largely considered to be a great habit to start if you want to improve your health and form better eating and drinking habits. A fresh juice with a good combination of fruits and vegetables can be a great way to get more vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes, and minerals - many of which don't come through when the fruits and vegetables are processed in other cooking methods.
If you want to get into juicing, a great juicer can make a huge difference. Not only does a good juicer help you get the nutrients your body needs, but it also extracts them so quickly and easily without the mess. There are a ton of different juicers to choose from, and some are better than others. There are a number of factors to take into consideration when deciding which juicer to buy:
- Type of Juicer: In general, there are two main types of juicers - centrifugal juicers and masticating juicers. Centrifugal juicers are generally cheaper and higher speed, making for faster juicing, but they also produce a slightly lower yield and are noisier than masticating juicers.
- Noise level: The machinery inside of a juicer can be a little noisy at times, and that's problematic if you're planning on juicing early in the morning before work. You wouldn't, after all, want to wake up the rest of the family while juicing. In general, high-speed juicers with a centrifugal design are the noisiest, while masticating juicers are quieter.
- Ease of use: If you're just getting into juicing and don't necessarily know if it's a habit you'll get into long-term, you may want to get one that's easier to use rather than a more complex juicer with advanced features.
- Warranty: No matter what kind of juicer you're getting, you want it to last. You should always get small appliances with some level of warranty, but normally the longer the warranty, the better. Not only does it show that a company is confident in its product, but it also means that if something does break, you won't have to shell out any extra cash.
No matter what kind of juicer you're looking for, and no matter what your budget is, there's a juicer for you in our guide.
Here are our picks for the best juicers you can buy:
- Best juicer overall: Omega NC800HDR Nutrition System Juicer
- Best slow juicer: Hurom's H-AI Slow Juicer
- Best juicer less than $100: Hamilton Beach 67650A Juicer
- Best juicer for $150: Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus
- Best citrus juicer: Hurom Citrus Juicer
Updated on 01/14/2019 by Owen Burke and Lulu Chang: Updated prices and formatting, changed our top pick to the Omega NC800HDR Nutrition System and added the Hurom Citrus Juicer and Hurom H-AI Slow Juicer based on personal testing.
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.