The best kids rain boots you can buy
- Finding great footwear for kids is hard enough before you take bad weather into account. Children's rain boots need to be comfy, durable, and tolerable enough for picky little ones to wear.
- The Hunter First Classic Waterproof Rain Boots are a bit of an investment, but they'll hold up and keep feet dry through torrential downpours. Plus, they're super cute.
Rain footwear is tough to nail down for anyone, but when you add the constantly changing feet of toddlers and children to the mix, it becomes nearly impossible. Children tend to be more active - and more prone to purposefully leaping into puddles - than adults, and so kids' rain books need to stand up to a lot, without breaking the bank.
By design, kids rain boots are pretty similar to their grown-up counterparts, typically made of rubber and sometimes with additional features like handles for easy on/off. They tend to come in a variety of fun colors and patterns ranging from silly and fun to simple one-color designs.
Of course, the challenge when shopping for any kids' clothing items is that toddlers and children grow fast. You don't want to drop a ton of cash on rain boots that won't fit in a few month's time, but you do want to find something durable and effective at keeping your tot's socks dry. These picks rise to the challenge.
Here are the best kids' rain boots you can buy in 2019:
- Best kids' rain boots overall: Hunter First Classic Waterproof Rain Boot
- Best kids' rain boots with handles: Crocs Kids' Handle It Rain Boot
- Best kids' rain boots under $20: Cat & Jack Rain Boots
- Best odor-fighting kids' rain boots: Bogs Kids' Skipper Waterproof Rubber Rain Boot
- Best patterned kids' rain boots: Oaki Toddler Rain Boots
Keep scrolling to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.