The best leave-in hair treatments you can buy
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Many hair treatments claim to be miracles, but It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product comes the closest to actually being one.
- It's a multi-use spray chock full of nourishing ingredients that smooth, repair, and detangle hair.
I long to be a wash-and-go woman when it comes to my hair. I have no patience for or interest in styling. The only problem is that my curls are not on board with this plan. If I do nothing to them after a shower, they will dry into a frizzy (yet somehow also flat?) mess.Leave-in treatments like styling creams and conditioners help me get as close as possible to the low maintenance lifestyle I crave while giving me hair I actually enjoy looking at in the mirror. It's a broad category, comprised of various sprays and creams designed for a variety of hair types and goals, so it can be overwhelming if you're a leave-in novice.
No treatment is truly one-size fits all, but some kinds will work for most hair types. The five leave-ins on this list are a safe bet for helping your hair look its best without adding a ton of steps to your already busy post-shower routine.
Here are the best leave-in hair treatments you can buy:
- Best leave-in hair treatment overall: It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
- Best hair milk leave-in treatment: Davines Oi All In One Milk
- Best oil leave-in hair treatment: Moroccanoil Treatment
- Best air dry leave-in hair treatment: Kristin Ess Weightless Air Dry Creme
- Best conditioner leave-in hair treatment: Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-In Conditioner
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.