The best men's wallets you can buy
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Whether you need to carry a ton of cash or prefer mostly cards, Insider Picks has you covered with our guide to the best men's wallets.
- While our favorite is the Bellroy Slim Sleeve, each wallet on this list fits the bill as one of the best wallets.
Wallets are no exception. I think I've tried out more wallets than I can count. To be fair, it's hard to find a "perfect" wallet for every situation. In the winter when you're wearing a heavy coat, you can keep a hefty wallet in a breast pocket, while in the summer you need something that can fit in the pocket of a pair of jeans or shorts. If you're going to a wedding or meeting, you might want something that keeps a slim profile in a suit, while you might also need something that can fit cash for tipping at a bar or valet. And of course, you want to avoid being the next George Costanza.
Meanwhile, where you live, work, and how you commute can make a big difference, too. Do you feel comfortable keeping your wallet in a back pocket, or do you worry about pickpockets? If you live in a city with a metro or commuter rail, do you need something that lets you have quick access to a transit card? Do you travel internationally a lot and need something that can fit foreign currency?Insider Picks' choice for the number one wallet is the Bellroy Slim Sleeve. Of course, we realize that different people have different needs, so we've researched and tested plenty of other options. Below, take a look at the best men's wallets you can find for less than $100. We've listed choices for all kinds of users, including subway commuters, people who don't use cash that often, and people who want to go full-minimalist with a money clip.
Here are the best men's wallets you can buy:
- Best men's wallet overall: Bellroy Slim Sleeve
- Best minimalist wallet: Nomanic BASICS
- Best wallet for cash: Rogue Industries Front Pocket Wallet
- Best wallet for a lot of cards: Saddleback Front Pocket wallet
- Best money clip: M-Clip V Series Money Clip
Updated on 12/18/2018 by Malarie Gokey: Updated prices and formatting. Added links to travel wallets.
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.If you want to see more from Insider Picks, we're collecting emails for an upcoming newsletter. You'll be the first to hear about the stuff we cover. Click here to sign up .
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Business Insider's Insider Picks team. We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback.Have something you think we should know about? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best men's wallet overall
The best minimalist walletAdvertisement
The best wallet for cash
The best wallet for lots of cardsAdvertisement
The best money clip
Check out our guide to the best travel walletsAdvertisement
- Study reveals why Covid-19 virus impacts patients differently
- India's new tax charter promises 'faceless' scrutiny — Here's what that means
- These are the companies that are making Remdesivir in India
- Oracle to modernise vital IT infrastructure in 112 most backward district, says NITI Aayog
- Canada forest fire forces 4,000 local residents to evacuate