The best mens' wedding rings
- Wedding rings are a key part of a marriage ceremony, but with so many different styles and materials to choose from, and no small cost involved, it can be pretty overwhelming.
- One thing that'll make shopping easier is by going online. You can shop at your own pace and time without a sales associate staring at you, and many shops have great return and insurance policies just in case you need it.
- Durability, price and appearance all play into your wedding band choice, and we think the Theresa Pytell Hammered 14k Yellow Gold Band is the best option.
Shopping for a mens' wedding ring can be really overwhelming and stressful, regardless if you want a classic or more modern look.
To cut down on stress, start by skipping a brick-and-mortar jewelry store. By going online, you're able to shop whenever you want and at your own pace without a sales associate staring at you or pressuring you to buy a style you want to think over.But it's not like going online is easy either - there are thousands of styles and materials to choose from. So in order to shop for mens' wedding rings more strategically, we looked at several different factors - material (which gave you a good idea of the potential for damage over time), resizing (something that you'll likely need at some point), cost (weddings aren't cheap), and style (since you'll be wearing it for years). Advertisement
After doing the research and trying various rings during my own search, I found that the Theresa Pytell Hammered 14k Yellow Gold Band is beautiful, durable, easily resizable, and reasonably priced.
Here are the best mens' wedding rings you can buy:
- Best mens' wedding ring overall: Theresa Pytell Hammered 14k Yellow Gold Band
- Best platinum wedding ring: Blue Nile Matte Mid-Weight Comfort Fit Platinum Wedding Band
- Best silicone wedding ring: QALO Classic Silicone Ring
- Best scratch-resistant wedding ring: Tungary Tungsten Ring
- Best untraditional wedding ring: Skyline Crafts KOA Bentwood Ring
- Best wedding ring for sensitive skin: Tigrade Titanium Ring
- Best two-tone wedding ring: Ritani 7mm Two-Tone Brushed and Beveled Wedding Ring
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.