The best menstrual cups you can buy
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Menstrual cups are more environmentally friendly than tampons and pads, and often more comfortable and easier to wear, too.
- Our top pick is DivaCup, which is a popular choice because it's easy to find in stores, comes in two sizes, and is made of flexible healthcare-grade silicone material.
One of the more helpful things I've found for making my period suck a little less is finding a receptacle (for lack of a better word) that I actually enjoy using. There are many options, from pads to tampons to absorbent underwear. These days, more and more people are making the switch from disposable options to a reusable menstrual cup. Cups are both better for the environment and lighter on the wallet.
Of course, menstrual cups take a little getting used to, since you literally need to wedge them inside your body for them to work. Once you get used to the idea and find the right one for you, they significantly cut down on leakage and other uncomfortable side effects of your period.
Here are the best menstrual cups you can buy:
- Best menstrual cup overall: DivaCup Menstrual Cup
- Best disposable menstrual cup: Softcup Menstrual Disc
- Best inexpensive menstrual cup: Blossom Menstrual Cup
- Best menstrual cup for sensitive skin: Saalt Menstrual Cup
- Best menstrual cup for beginners: Luna Menstrual Cup
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
The best menstrual cup overall
The best disposable menstrual cupAdvertisement
The best inexpensive menstrual cup
The best menstrual cup for sensitive skinAdvertisement
The best menstrual cup for beginners
- Mothers, newborns lose 20% health services due to Covid-19: Study
- India worst hit by public Cloud security incidents: Survey
- Nagaland's tally rises to 845 with 71 new COVID-19 cases
- Glenmark Pharma cuts price of COVID-19 drug by 27 pc to Rs 75/tablet
- Coronavirus cases in Mumbai double every 50 days due to open testing policy