The best restaurant in the world is serving a $295-per-person menu of its all-time favorite dishes before closing for the summer
The interior of the three-Michelin-starred resturant, located at the foot of New York City's Madison Square Park, has barely changed since it opened 20 years ago. Now, Chef Daniel Humm and business partner Will Guidara are ready for an overhaul.
Starting June 9, the restaurant will move to a new summer location in the Hamptons while its dining room and kitchen are redesigned back in New York City.
Before the temporary relocation, Humm and Guidara are having some fun, serving up an 11-course retrospective tasting menu highlighting signature dishes from the restaurant's history. The full 11-course meal is available for $295 a person, but a condensed, five-course meal is available for $145 in the bar section.
Below, take a look at the award-winning food, along with the years the dishes were introduced to the menu. The dishes appear in the order they are served on the tasting menu.
- Adani Ports Q1 profits declines to ₹1,091 crore
- Unicorns and startups should prepare for a longer funding winter, says SoftBank's Masayoshi Son
- Lok Sabha passes Energy Conservation Bill to promote non-fossil fuels
- Indian government is reportedly planning on restricting Xiaomi, Realme, Vivo and Oppo from the budget smartphone segment
- Less than 50% of children able to catch up with age-appropriate learning, claims survey