The best smartwatches you can buy
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- We tested dozens of smartwatches to find the best ones.
- After much testing, we found that the Apple Watch Series 4 offers the best smartwatch experience - if you have an iPhone.
- If you're an Android user, we have many more choices for you, including the unisex Skagen Falster 2, the feminine Kate Spade Scallop 2, the stylish Fossil Q Venture HR, and the masculine Fossil Q Explorist HR.
- Samsung fans will love the Samsung Galaxy Watch with its innovative rotating bezel, high-tech features, and pleasing design.
Smartwatches aren't yet mandatory tech purchases, but they may be one day. For those of you who like to live on the cutting-edge side of the tech world, there's no better status symbol than the smartwatch.Thankfully, smartwatches are a lot more attractive than they used to be, so you don't have to worry about strapping a clunky, futuristic gadget on your wrist anymore. We've tested dozens of smartwatches over the years, and these are the very best ones we've used.
There's a smartwatch for everyone on this list, whether you're an iPhone user who needs the latest and greatest Apple Watch, a tech geek who wants to pay for your latte with your wrist, a fashionista, or a WearOS aficionado, we've got you covered.
Here are the best smartwatches you can buy:
- Best smartwatch overall: Apple Watch Series 4
- Best smartwatch for Android: Skagen Falster 2
- Best feminine smartwatch: Kate Spade Scallop 2
- Best stylish smartwatch for women: Fossil Q Venture HR
- Best stylish smartwatch for men: Fossil Q Explorist HR
- Best smartwatch for Samsung fans: Samsung Galaxy Watch
Updated by Malarie Gokey on 02/07/2019: Added the Skagen Falster 2, the Kate Spade Scallop 2, and the Samsung Galaxy Watch. Updated prices and formatting.
Read on to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.