The best water-resistant sneakers for men you can buy
- Rainy weather doesn't have to keep you from wearing sneakers on a daily basis if you add a water-resistant pair to your rotation.
- Since the weather can be unpredictable, we rounded up six styles that look great on a daily basis and can handle rain and puddles.
- Our top picks include shoes from Vessi, Nike, Converse, Cole Haan, and Vans.
Sneakers are hands down the best footwear choice when it comes to casual comfort, style, and performance.
Many people successfully wear sneakers year-round, but intermittent changes in the weather can make that difficult. While the knit and mesh materials used on most sneakers today are great for lightweight performance, they can be horrible for keeping your feet warm, dry, and protected from the elements. Personally, I love sneakers so much that I prefer to wear them over other shoes, regardless of the weather.
Whether you like to go jogging in the rain, or simply hate wearing traditional boots in the fall, there are plenty of sneaker options available. Over the years, I've come to find plenty of sneakers that can handle the elements in style, so I rounded up my top picks, below.
Here are the best sneakers to wear in the rain:
- Best water-resistant travel sneakers: Vessi Cityscape
- Best water-resistant running sneakers: Nike Air Max 270 Bowfin
- Best water-resistant high-top sneakers: Converse Chuck 70 Gore-Tex High Top
- Best water-resistant low-top sneakers: Nike Air Wildwood ACG
- Best water-resistant dress sneakers: Cole Haan 2.ZERØGRAND Wingtip Oxford
- Best water-resistant suede sneakers: Vans Sk8-Hi MTE
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.