The best wine accessories you can buy
- A good bottle of wine deserves to be served properly, so make sure you have the right supplies on hand to properly open the bottle, aerate the wine, and serve it to guests and to yourself.
- There are also accessories that keep wines at the right temperatures before they're opened and help preserve them afterward.
- Even if you're not a wine drinker, these accessories make great gifts for any aficionado in your life.
A great bottle of wine can make the difference between a good evening and a great evening. Properly paired wines enhance the enjoyment of a meal, a glass or two warms up a conversation, and the occasional pour of Cabernet Sauvignon or Chardonnay is a perfect way to enjoy a good book.
Of course, you need some great accessories to accompany that vino. At the bare minimum, you'll need a corkscrew and some wine glasses. But once you start getting into the culture of drinking wine, you'll find all sorts of fun products that enhance the whole experience, from aerators that intensify the taste of the wine to stoppers that preserve an unfinished bottle for another day.
Wine accessories also make great gifts and they don't have to be expensive, although you certainly could spend a lot of money, like on a $400 decanter. For our guide, we focused on reliable products at great prices, because we'd rather you spend the money on the actual wine instead.
Here are the best wine accessories you can buy:
- Best corkscrew: HiCoup Kitchenware Professional Waiter's Corkscrew
- Best wine glasses: Riedel Overture
- Best wine chiller: NutriChef Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
- Best wine stopper: OHMAXHO Wine Stoppers
- Best wine decanter: Bella Vino Wine Decanter
- Best wine aerator: AKhomery Glass Wine Aerator
- Best wine bottle for travel: Hydro Flask 25-Ounce Wine Bottle
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.