The best wireless Bluetooth headphones you can buy
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Bluetooth headphones get rid of those annoying wires and increase convenience so you can take your music with you anywhere.
- Of all the wireless headphones we've tested, the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless over-ear headphones are the best ones you can buy, and they sound amazing.
Headphones are evolving. When Apple first announced the iPhone 7, which dropped the headphone jack in favor of a wireless connection, many were more than a little frustrated. Traditionally speaking, wired headphones have been of a higher quality, both sound-wise and when it comes to reliability. Now, however, that's changing, and the gap in sound quality is closing.If you've decided you want to ditch those annoying wires in favor of wireless headphones, there are a number of things to consider. The first thing you'll need to decide is what form-factor you prefer. Do you want over-ear headphones, on-ear headphones, or in-ear headphones? Over-ear headphones generally sound better and are more comfortable, while in-ears are far more portable, and on-ear headphones attempt to strike a balance between those two.
You'll also want to consider whether you want noise-cancellation, which helps cut out the background noise while you're listening. Last but not least, you'll want to think about your budget. These days, there are great Bluetooth headphones across most price ranges, but as is the case with most things, the more you have to spend, the better headphones you'll get.
We've been testing as many wireless Bluetooth headphones as we can get our hands on over the past few years, and we've put together this list of the best wireless headphones we've tested. We'll continue to add to this list as we test more models and different types of wireless headphones. You can also check out all the other types of headphones we recommend in the last slide.
Here are the best wireless headphones you can buy:
- Best wireless headphones overall: Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 headphones
- Best noise-cancelling wireless headphones: Bose QuietComfort 35
- Best on-ear wireless headphones: AKG N60 NC Wireless
- Best wireless headphones under $150: JBL E55BT headphones
- Best wireless headphones for great sound: Master & Dynamic MW50 headphones
- Best wireless earbuds less than $50: iFrogz Impulse Duo earbuds
- Best wireless headphones for travel: Sony WH1000XM3 headphones
- Best stylish wireless headphones: Bower & Wilkins PX Wireless headphones
Updated on 12/17/2017 by Malarie Gokey: Added new models to replace old versions and updated prices and formatting.
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.