The best women's laptop bags you can buy
- Laptop bags pull a lot of wardrobe weight; they need to look stylish, go with most anything, and travel well since you'll likely be carrying them a lot.
- Our top pick, the Ryan Laptop Bag from Dagne Dover, has many of the features of the brand's best-selling Signature Tote wrapped in a durable, water-resistant exterior.
Work bags are one of the trickiest items to get right. You likely want something that goes with everything in your professional wardrobe (and maybe some of your nonprofessional wardrobe), but it also needs to be durable enough to withstand irritating commuter conditions.
I think the original laptop bag deserves more love. Yes, they're often eschewed for less practical, more stylish totes and satchels. But there's a certain appeal to a classic laptop bag. They're infinitely useful, for one thing.
The new generation of laptop carriers runs the gamut from techy styles with tons of extras to tote bags that just happen to be large enough to fit a handheld computer or tablet. I have a soft spot for both, and have included a mix on this list to suit a variety of worker's needs.
Here are the best laptop bags for women:
- Best laptop bag for women overall: Dagne Dover Ryan Laptop Bag
- Best bag for a small laptop: Everlane Form Bag
- Best affordable laptop bag for women: Ytonet 17-Inch Laptop Bag
- Best stylish laptop bag for women: Dagne Dover Signature Tote
- Best travel laptop bag for women: Lo & Sons OG Overnight Bag
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.