The biggest allure of the 2017 Nissan Rogue is the tech inside
Business Insider/Danielle Muoio
One such car is the Nissan Rogue that I took for a spin in November.
The Rogue, which has had three years of sales growth since 2014, is anticipated to becomes Nissan's top-selling vehicle. As a fairly loyalist Subaru driver, I decided to take the revamped 2017 model for a spin and see what all the fuss was about.
The 2017 Nissan Rogue feels luxurious while still acting as a comfortable, easy-to-drive crossover. Scroll down for a closer look:
- How India can create opportunities for its new-age farmers
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months