The Bizarre Reason Why Julia Louis-Dreyfus Has Been Banned From Facebook
On Thursday night's David Letterman, hilarious Veep star Julia Louis-Dreyfus confessed she had recently been banned from Facebook.
Why? Well, if you recall her April "Rolling Stone" cover featuring a barely covered Louis-Dreyfus with a tattoo of the constitution, you may notice something not quite right.
"My husband Brad called me," Louis-Dreyfus told Letterman, "and he was like, 'flag on the play - John Hancock didn't sign the constitution.'"
Hancock signed the Declaration of Independence.
"Who cares what he signed!" Letterman laughed.
As a joke, Louis-Dreyfus gets the idea to put out a baby photo on Facebook that shows baby Julia with a John Hancock signature tattoo "as if I've always had it," she explains to a hysterically laughing audience.
The photo was posted to Twitter and Facebook by Louis-Dreyfus.
"I try to get back on my Facebook and it's like, 'insensitive material! Inappropriate!' They think I'm a pervert. It's [a photo of me!]. I can't get into my account."
- Redmi Pad Review: A decent tablet for the masses
- Electronics Mart India IPO is subscribed 1.69 times on day 1
- Big B’s best movies are back on the big screens - Here are 11 you can watch
- Reliance Jio to begin beta trial of 5G in four cities on Dussehra with unlimited data
- With 950 billionaires, Asia outnumbers all other regions: Forbes
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World