The BMW Tupac was murdered in is selling for $1.5 million
Shakur died 20 years ago after being shot four times while the BMW was stopped at a red light in Las Vegas, Nevada. At the time, the BMW belonged to Suge Knight, the co-founder and former CEO of Death Row Records.
Knight posted Shakur's $1.4 million bail in October 1995 under the condition Shakur would sign with Death Row. Shakur did and then released his 1996 double album "All Eyez on Me" - his biggest release and the last before his death. The muder remains unsolved.
Shakur was shot and killed in the BMW on September 7, 1996. Las Vegas police impounded the car and later auctioned it off, TMZ reports. The car has changed many hands since then and is now up for sale by Moments in Time, a memorabilia dealer.
Tupac's final vehicle purchase, a Hummer H1, sold for more than $300,000 at auction May of last year, CNN reported at the time.
Here's a closer look at the car:
- Lionel Messi wants to extend Argentina career and play in 2024 Copa America
- The 10 largest and most magnificent Hindu god statues worldwide
- Red flags for Indian equities emerge after crude oil jumps 30% since June this year
- Motorola Edge 40 Neo vs iQOO Z7 Pro – The phone to consider under ₹25,000
- Jasnil Kumar who works in a garment store becomes KBC 15's second crorepati