The 'Catfish' guy reveals how to spot fake people online
"Catfish: The TV Show" host and co-creator Nev Schulman stopped by to explain simple ways you can avoid being deceived by online love interests.
This process has become known as being 'catfished,' thanks to Schulman's popular MTV show, as well as the 2010 movie on which the show is based.
Produced by Graham Flanagan
Follow BI Video: on Facebook
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Why Google employees fear the worst as the company quietly extends its hiring freeze
- Galaxy Digital terminates $1.2 billion acquisition of crypto firm BitGo
- Markets poised for positive momentum in August as domestic and global inflation eases
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- Nepotism and termite-like corruption dented India : Modi
- Modi lists five pledges to turn India into a developed country in 25 years