The CEO of this $1.2 billion DevOps startup says he's providing 'pain' medicine to developers, and the customers in his care include Google, Netflix, and Facebook
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Chinese hackers claim Apple's Secure Enclave chip has a new 'unfixable vulnerability'
- National Education Policy: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister writes to Modi opposing the shift to three languages
- Bajaj Auto's July sales drop by a third and the bigger dent came from exports
- One-time loan restructuring dilemma - RBI won’t commit, and India Inc won’t stop asking for it
- While people boycott Chinese products, IPL to retain Chinese sponsors: Omar Abdullah