The chance to have lunch with Apple CEO Tim Cook cost $515,000 this year
View all Offers
- 45% OFF
Amazon Brand - Solimo Swerve Height Adjustable Plastic Laptop & Utility Table with Cup Holder (Black)₹ 1169₹ 2200Buy On
- 13% OFF
Sleepwell Starlite Discover 4-inch Firm Single Size Foam Mattress (72*35*4 Inches )₹ 3209₹ 3558Buy On
AmazonBasics Platform Foldable Steel Bed Frame, Black, Single₹ 4599₹ 7000Buy On
- 35% OFF
Duroflex LiveIn - Pressure Relieving, Memory Foam, Roll Pack, 6 Inch King Size Medium Firm Mattress with Superior Comfort and Anti Microbial Fabric (72 X 72 X 6 Inches)₹ 11759₹ 19999Buy On
Wipro Alivio Mid Back Mesh Ergonomic Home-Office Chair with Synchro tilt Mechanism,Adjustable armrest,Cushion Lumbar,Durable Nylon Frame,5yr wrnty,BIFMA & Green Certified,Premium Fabric (Black)₹ 10589₹ 17800Buy On
This year, the auction got hot towards the end, with multiple bids during the last 10 minutes, and a late extension of the bidding deadline, according to 9to5Mac. The auction ended on Thursday.
Ultimately, the price for lunch with Cook came out to $515,000 this year. That's a lot of money, but at least the cost of lunch is covered.
The winner will also get two "VIP passes" to an Apple keynote product launch.
The total is up from last year, although investors can't say the same about Apple's stock. Here are the historic prices for an hour of Cook's time:
The proceeds will go to the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights group. Cook joined its board earlier this year.
As in previous years, the auctioneer, Charitybuzz, is keeping the winner's identity secret.
- Internship at Bureau of Police Research & Development: Checkout all the details including last date, eligibility and stipend
- Last day to subscribe to AGS Transact IPO, GMP drops to ₹10
- Ethereum may not have too long to get its high gas fee issue in check, according to JPMorgan
- Terra's LUNA token continues to hold its own even in a crypto bear market — here's why
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25