The cheapest Galaxy Note 10 costs $950, but you can get it for $350 if you trade in a few specific smartphones
Antonio Villas-Boas/Business Insider
- Samsung's $600 trade-in offer for the Galaxy Note 10 is still in effect, and it's not clear exactly when it'll be over.
- Certain phones like the Galaxy S10, Galaxy Note 9, Pixel 3, and even the iPhone XS are among those that Samsung will let you trade in for $600 off the Galaxy Note 10.
- A $600 discount means the Galaxy Note 10 can cost as low as $350, and the Galaxy Note 10 Plus would cost $500. Both are pretty amazing deals, but keep in mind that the Galaxy Note 10 hasn't been reviewed yet.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Samsung's pre-order trade-in offer for the Galaxy Note 10 - where you can trade in your old smartphone for up to $600 - is still in effect, and there's no telling how much longer it'll last.
The company only says that the offer is available for "a limited time" and "while supplies last." So far, as of Monday, Samsung will still let you trade in some select smartphones for $600, effectively reducing the price tag of the $950 Galaxy Note 10 down to $350.
And as for the $1,100 Galaxy Note 10 Plus, trading in certain smartphones will reduce the price down to $500.
The devices haven't been reviewed yet, so no one really knows if they're any good. Still, $350 for the Galaxy Note 10 and $500 for the Galaxy Note 10 Plus appear like amazing deals. At the end of the day, however, pre-ordering a phone that hasn't been reviewed does come with risks.
If you're tempted by this deal, there are some things to keep in mind, of course. For one, the device you want to trade in has to be in good condition, and it must be fully paid off if you've been paying for it with a payment plan.
Check out which phones will fetch you that $600 trade-in discount, and how much you can get with older models:
The Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, and Galaxy S10e.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
The Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL.
The iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max
You can trade in phone models older than those listed above, but you won't get as much as $600 for them. Here are all the trade-ins for Samsung phones.
Here are all the Apple iPhones that Samsung will trade in for a Galaxy Note 10 discount.
And here are the Google phones that Samsung will trade in for a Galaxy Note 10 discount.
- Q4 2021 records highest Ad Volumes for a quarter since 2019 with a bumper festive spike: BARC
- Future Retail's independent directors haved turned down Amazon's financial support offer
- Fake news continues to be a major concern for 64% news consumers in India: Ormax Media report
- Maruti Suzuki up nearly 7% as the automaker expects good demand at a time when industry is feeling the heat
- Bhavish Aggarwal does an Elon Musk, hints at an electric car launch on Twitter while struggling with electric scooter deliveries