The cloud computing market is closing in on a $100 billion milestone, but half of it is going to either Amazon or Microsoft, according to an analyst report
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- WPP won $1.6 billion worth of new business in Q3
- Former Gujarat CM Keshubhai Patel dead
- Tech Mahindra bags ₹400 crore contract from HAL
- Twitter rolls out 'Topics' feature in English and Hindi in India
- ISRO's first launch of 2020 will carry 10 satellites aboard its PSLV workhorse rocket on November 7