THE CONNECTIVITY B2B ECOSYSTEM: How 5G and next-gen networks are transforming the role telecoms play in enterprise partnerships
- This is a preview of THE CONNECTIVITY B2B ECOSYSTEM research report from Business Insider Intelligence.
- 14-Day Risk Free Trial: Get full access to this and all Connectivity & Tech research reports.
5G and other next-generation networks can allow telecoms to become the key partner in enterprise connectivity, where they previously were one among many. But telecoms aren't uncontested in trying to take advantage of the growing opportunity in enabling enterprise transformation: Cloud, software, and technology vendors are also out for the market, setting the stage for a clash of titans between two connectivity models that will reign in different industry verticals.
In the Connectivity B2B Ecosystem Report, Business Insider Intelligence unpacks the enterprise telecommunications ecosystem at the cusp of the 5G era. First, we highlight the ways that companies employ telecommunications technology in business, both today and in the near future with 5G. Next, we look at the various types of companies involved in the wider ecosystem and explore the relationships between these company archetypes. Then, we examine the players involved in these relationships and look at specific efforts and initiatives that are driving change and transforming the companies involved. Finally, we look to some of the key trends that will define the next decade of B2B telecommunications.
Here are some key takeaways from the report:
- Numerous multibillion dollar opportunities exist in enterprise connectivity services, including in verticals like heavy industry and manufacturing, the connected car market, and healthcare.
- Telecoms and tech companies headline the two competing models - tech-centric and connectivity-centric - for the focal point of the data-based services that burgeoning connectivity will support.
- Acquisitions, foundries, corporate partnerships, and developer outreach are some of the key tactics companies can explore to drive new sources of revenue in enterprise connectivity.
- Telecoms won't attain dominance in every sector - they need to gauge their capabilities and their competition on a range of factors before deciding whether to compete in a segment.
In full, the report:
- Identifies the key types of companies involved in the enterprise connectivity ecosystem.
- Highlights some of the leading companies in the different segments of the ecosystem.
- Breaks down the leading models in the connectivity space and explains what conditions should dictate how the companies involved should approach it.
The companies mentioned in this report are: Amazon, Arm, Artik, Arundo Analytics, AT&T, C3 IoT, Cisco, Dell, Ericsson, Everactive, GE, Google, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Honeywell, Huawei, IBM, Intel, MediaTek, Microsoft, Nokia, Nvidia, Oracle, Particle, PTC, Qualcomm, Salesforce, Samsung, SAP, Semtech, Siemens, Sierra Wireless, Sigfox, Splunk, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
Interested in getting the full report? Here are three ways to access it:
- Purchase & download the full report from our research store. >>Purchase & Download Now
- Subscribe to a Premium pass to Business Insider Intelligence and gain immediate access to this report and more than 250 other expertly researched reports. As an added bonus, you'll also gain access to all future reports and daily newsletters to ensure you stay ahead of the curve and benefit personally and professionally. >> Learn More Now
- Current subscribers can log in and read the report here.
- More to be expected from RBI's MPC meeting than just a rate hike say experts
- Indian markets open the week on a mixed note – SBI, Maruti Suzuki, Inox Green Energy among stocks in focus
- Canada overwhelmed with 'tridemic' of Covid-19, flu and respiratory syncytial virus
- This Mumbai startup is making tearable laundry sheets, bamboo-based facial tissues and more to replace plastic
- With an eye on listing in the future, Jio Haptik trains guns on growth & profitability
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World