THE CONNECTIVITY B2B ECOSYSTEM: How 5G and next-gen networks are transforming the role telecoms play in enterprise partnerships
- This is a preview of THE CONNECTIVITY B2B ECOSYSTEM research report from Business Insider Intelligence.
- 14-Day Risk Free Trial: Get full access to this and all Connectivity & Tech research reports.
Connectivity is central to doing business today - enterprises rely on telecoms to connect the various sprawling parts of their businesses as they engage in digital transformation and modernize practices. It will become even more important as telecoms roll out their blazing-fast 5G networks, which enable near-instantaneous communication alongside complementary wireless protocols that let companies monitor assets scattered around the world.5G and other next-generation networks can allow telecoms to become the key partner in enterprise connectivity, where they previously were one among many. But telecoms aren't uncontested in trying to take advantage of the growing opportunity in enabling enterprise transformation: Cloud, software, and technology vendors are also out for the market, setting the stage for a clash of titans between two connectivity models that will reign in different industry verticals.
In the Connectivity B2B Ecosystem Report, Business Insider Intelligence unpacks the enterprise telecommunications ecosystem at the cusp of the 5G era. First, we highlight the ways that companies employ telecommunications technology in business, both today and in the near future with 5G. Next, we look at the various types of companies involved in the wider ecosystem and explore the relationships between these company archetypes. Then, we examine the players involved in these relationships and look at specific efforts and initiatives that are driving change and transforming the companies involved. Finally, we look to some of the key trends that will define the next decade of B2B telecommunications.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
AdvertisementHere are some key takeaways from the report:
- Numerous multibillion dollar opportunities exist in enterprise connectivity services, including in verticals like heavy industry and manufacturing, the connected car market, and healthcare.
- Telecoms and tech companies headline the two competing models - tech-centric and connectivity-centric - for the focal point of the data-based services that burgeoning connectivity will support.
- Acquisitions, foundries, corporate partnerships, and developer outreach are some of the key tactics companies can explore to drive new sources of revenue in enterprise connectivity.
- Telecoms won't attain dominance in every sector - they need to gauge their capabilities and their competition on a range of factors before deciding whether to compete in a segment.
In full, the report:
- Identifies the key types of companies involved in the enterprise connectivity ecosystem.
- Highlights some of the leading companies in the different segments of the ecosystem.
- Breaks down the leading models in the connectivity space and explains what conditions should dictate how the companies involved should approach it.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
Interested in getting the full report? Here are three ways to access it:
- Purchase & download the full report from our research store. >>Purchase & Download Now
- Subscribe to a Premium pass to Business Insider Intelligence and gain immediate access to this report and more than 250 other expertly researched reports. As an added bonus, you'll also gain access to all future reports and daily newsletters to ensure you stay ahead of the curve and benefit personally and professionally. >> Learn More Now
- Current subscribers can log in and read the report here.
- Fino Payments Bank files papers for ₹1,300 crore IPO
- OfBusiness, a platform that helps SMEs get raw materials, becomes the newest unicorn from India
- Tokyo Olympics: India's P V Sindhu loses to world number one Tai Tzu Ying of Chinese Taipei in the semis
- Droom founder explains why he is considering a US IPO and where he intends to spend the money
- 21 new COVID-19 cases reported at Tokyo Olympics, no athletes among them