The euro against the US dollar is at its lowest level since 2003
The euro just dropped to its lowest level against the dollar since 2003 after three consecutive days of drops.
As of 11:50 a.m. GMT (7:50 a.m. ET), the euro dropped by over 1% to $1.0417:
This story is developing ...
- Gartner predicts opt-out rate for mobile app tracking to decline by 2023 as Apple, Google aim to control it
- Microsoft starts rolling out new Office UI to all users
- OnePlus RT, Moto G200 and more: All upcoming smartphone launches in India in December 2021
- Vim's new ad is a nudge to society to see women beyond archaic roles
- Anand Rathi aims to double its assets under management in the next 3-5 years, says MD Amit Rathi