The Extreme Lengths Samsung Must Go To Make Sure Your Galaxy Phone Works Perfectly
That's why manufacturers go through lengthy testing processes to make sure every aspect of their devices work. Samsung does the same with its Galaxy line of phones, including the new flagship phone the Galaxy S5.
We visited Samsung's testing facilities at its headquarters in Suwon, South Korea. There, engineers test everything from how well phones can survive a fall to how many times you can push the home button before it breaks.
Disclosure: Samsung paid for a portion of our trip to South Korea for this story, including the flight and some meals. Business Insider paid for lodging and all other expenses.
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next Chief Minister of Punjab
- iQOO to launch its new smartphone AiQOO Z5 in India soon at ₹30,000
- India may soon reopen its doors for foreign tourists as COVID-19 cases decline in the country
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry
- Yes Bank-DHFL case: No sympathy, says court, Rana Kapoor's wife, daughters remanded to judicial custody