The fabulous life of billionaire Jack Dorsey, who is taking Square public
Mike Nudelman/Business Insider
It's been a busy couple of weeks for Square's CEO and founder, Jack Dorsey.
On October 5, Twitter announced that Dorsey would be staying on as the company's permanent CEO. He had been named interim CEO of Twitter after Dick Costolo stepped down from his post in July.
It remains to be seen how Dorsey will juggle being the CEO of two public companies at the same time.
Any would-be public company has to list its "risk factors" in its filing document. Intriguingly, but not unexpectedly, Dorsey's double duty as Twitter CEO is listed as a risk factor on Square's SEC documents.
Still, Dorsey certainly leads an interesting lifestyle - he first become a billionaire in 2012 and is now worth an estimated $2.3 billion.
Rebecca Borison wrote an earlier version of this story.
- Finance minister holds pre-budget stakeholder consultation with BJP functionaries
- Amazon Sale: Best deals on kitchen items and dining products
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Best deals on kitchen appliances
- India records 2,71,202 fresh COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, active cases highest in 225 days
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on laptops