The fabulous life of Jack Dorsey, Twitter's billionaire interim CEO
Mike Nudelman/Business Insider
Jack Dorsey will be returning as interim CEO. This isn't Dorsey's first time in this post. He cofounded Twitter with Biz Stone and Evan Williams back in 2006, but left the company in 2008. He returned in 2010 to lead product, but ended up scaling back his responsibilities.
He will stay on as CEO of Square, the mobile payments company he founded in 2010, while managing new responsibilities at Twitter.
Dorsey first became a billionaire in 2012, and he is currently worth $2.4 billion.
Rebecca Borison wrote an earlier version of this story.
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- After a near-record run at the top of Netflix's US Top 10 list, pop culture smash 'Squid Game' has been bumped by another show
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Best high speed monochrome printers in India
- Best portable room heaters in India
- Best nose pins for those without piercing in India
- Best high speed blenders in India
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks