The FBI Warns That The Sony Hackers Have Returned And Could Hack More Companies
Vince Bucci/Getty ImagesGuardians Of Peace, the hacker group that attacked Sony Pictures, has resurfaced, reportedly threatening a news organisation.
The Intercept has published an FBI bulletin that claims the Guardians of Peace have found a new target, and may go on to attack other companies "in the near future."FBI bulletins are sent out to warn companies about possible threats that they could face. The bulletin publishes by The Intercept doesn't actually name Sony, instead assigning it a codeword. But the bulletin does make it clear that the hackers have moved on to threaten a news organisation.
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine
- Wuhan authorities now find Covid-19 on imported frozen food
- From WhiteHat Jr, Big Basket, and Unacademy to Dunzo — these are the Indian startups that reported data leaks over the past few months
- Chennai volunteer for SII's Covid vaccine claims Rs 5 cr compensation for health complications
- ASEAN distances from China's Covid vaccine diplomacy