The FedEx Competition is coming to India to help Small E-commerce Businesses Go Global
The contest is being held in the country for the first time, giving Indian small businesses the opportunity to win a grant of INR15,00,000.
Originally launched in the US, the
How To Enter
The contest is open to all for-profit Indian small businesses that have been operating for a year or more. Between, April 25 – May 23, contestants can submit their business stories online at fedex.com/grantcontest/in for the judges' consideration. In June, the 10 shortlisted entries will be announced and invited to present a live pitch of their business story. The contest winner will be announced in July. For the contest's Official Rules in India, please visit fedex.com/grantcontest/in.
Popular on BI
- Mehmet Oz says he was 'exhausted' when he filmed viral 'Wegner's' gaffe, adding it's not a big deal because 'I've gotten my kids' names wrong as well'
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Unacademy founder Gaurav Munjal says its job hiring platform will see no layoffs
- Markets to open slightly lower on US Fed signals of more rates hikes
- Syrma SGS Technology IPO: Last day to subscribe, grey market premiums at ₹25
- Hit and earn: Indian cricket fans can win as much as $500 a day playing cricket in the metaverse
- Indians are buying more pre-owned cars: Scorpio, Fortuner among the top picks