The FedEx Competition is coming to India to help Small E-commerce Businesses Go Global
The contest is being held in the country for the first time, giving Indian small businesses the opportunity to win a grant of INR15,00,000.
Originally launched in the US, the
How To Enter
The contest is open to all for-profit Indian small businesses that have been operating for a year or more. Between, April 25 – May 23, contestants can submit their business stories online at fedex.com/grantcontest/in for the judges' consideration. In June, the 10 shortlisted entries will be announced and invited to present a live pitch of their business story. The contest winner will be announced in July. For the contest's Official Rules in India, please visit fedex.com/grantcontest/in.
- Einstein's theory of general relativity just got 500 times harder to beat thanks to the first-ever black hole to be caught on camera
- Twitter was temporarily down for users in India
- Reliance Retail cashes yet another hefty cheque – Mubadala to invest ₹6,247.5 crore
- North Pole could see more clouds as a new chemical compound infiltrates its skies
- New motor vehicle rules effective from October 1— Here’s everything you need to know