The FedEx Competition is coming to India to help Small E-commerce Businesses Go Global
The contest is being held in the country for the first time, giving Indian small businesses the opportunity to win a grant of INR15,00,000.
Originally launched in the US, the
How To Enter
The contest is open to all for-profit Indian small businesses that have been operating for a year or more. Between, April 25 – May 23, contestants can submit their business stories online at fedex.com/grantcontest/in for the judges' consideration. In June, the 10 shortlisted entries will be announced and invited to present a live pitch of their business story. The contest winner will be announced in July. For the contest's Official Rules in India, please visit fedex.com/grantcontest/in.
Popular on BI
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion
- Reliance Retail earns $1.3 billion more than its best-ever quarter
- Reliance Jio is making the most money it has ever made from its subscribers
- Twitter’s long-awaited hexagonal profile pictures that give bragging rights to NFT HOLDers is here — but not everyone loves it
- IIT-Bombay’s annual socio-weekend to start from January 22