The first new MacBook Air in years is available now, and critics are mostly loving it
For the first time in years, Apple has made major updates to its beloved MacBook Air line of laptops. The new MacBook Air has a better screen, a larger trackpad, and more horsepower than ever before.
The 2018 MacBook Air is available now, starts at $1,200, and is already getting glowing praise from critics.
"The new MacBook Air is as balanced as its predecessor, in a more modern design," The Wall Street Journal's Joanna Stern says in her review.
But there's one refrain that's common among nearly every review: This is a long overdue upgrade that doesn't feel innovative as much as it feels requisite.
1. The new Retina display
2. More horsepower
3. Daily use: The new keyboard, battery life, and #donglelife
4. Worth it?
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know
- Tara Sutaria to be the face of Olay India's premium skincare range