The Full List: The Best Places To Work In 2015
Jobs and career community Glassdoor has announced the winners of its seventh annual Employees' Choice Awards, which honors the 50 best places to work in 2015 across the US.
The ranking is based solely on the input of employees who anonymously and voluntarily provide feedback via the Glassdoor company review survey."Our list is incredibly useful for anyone planning to search for a new job in 2015," explains Glassdoor community expert Scott Dobroski. "And unlike any other workplace awards list, ours is entirely based off of feedback from those know a company best - the employees."
In addition, employees are asked whether they would recommend their employer to a friend, and what their opinion is on the company's business outlook in the next six months.Their scores were combined to find an average rating for each company.
Here's the full list:
- IPL to start on April 9 and final to be held on May 30, says BCCI
- Xiaomi patents new foldable smartphone
- Top 10 richest people in Canada according to Forbes as of March 7, 2021
- Global market for desktops, notebooks and tablets to grow 8% in 2021, says new report
- Porsche unveils its first pair of electric bikes priced at $8,549