The Future of Payments 2018
The payments industry is transforming.
Noncash payments methods are quickly becoming the norm.
Business Insider Intelligence projects digital payments to continue to grow through 2023 and beyond.
This shift has created a battle between incumbents and startups vying to become the leaders of the future of payments.
While incumbents have massive scale to lean on, startups typically offer a much friendlier user experience. Whoever can master both first will win the battle.
That will require navigating four key digital transformations: diversification, consolidation and collaboration, data protection and automation.
In this FREE section of The Future of Payments 2018 slide deck from Business Insider Intelligence, we look at the first key digital transformation: diversification.
Subscribe to Business Insider Intelligence today for full access to the complete deck.
As an added bonus to this FREE section, you will gain immediate access to our exclusive BI Intelligence Daily newsletter.
To get your copy of this free slide deck, click here.
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail