The healthiest breakfasts you can order at 11 fast-food chains
Whether you're headed to Burger King or Starbucks, there are usually a few healthier options to choose from.
For this list, we tried to prioritize breakfasts that contain whole food ingredients like eggs and whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Most are 400 calories or fewer and pack a hefty amount of protein to fill you up and fuel your body for the day ahead.
Still, one caveat with most of these items, is that they pack a lot of salt, so watch your sodium intake on the days you eat them.
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Qatar Airways says it is not accepting passengers on its flights from 2 African nations immediately due to the new Omicron variant
- Gautam Adani, the man who may soon be Asia's richest person, is a college dropout who survived the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks and says he was once kidnapped for ransom
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days
- Over a million Ethereum tokens have been burned since the big upgrade, but transaction costs are still a pain point for the network
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200