The healthiest lettuces and leafy greens for you, ranked
So which leaves and lettuces should you use in your salad to justify the croutons, bacon, and tasty dressing you add?
We're here to help you find the most nutritious ones.
In the past rankings, we've relied on the CDC's 2014 list of "powerhouse foods". But this time, we factored in how many nutrients (specifically potassium, fiber, protein, riboflavin, niacin, folate, B6, calcium, iron, zinc, and vitamins A, C, and B6) the greens pack per calorie.
Of course, none of the veggies on this list are bad for you, and you won't necessarily be worse off for picking one over another. With that said, here are the healthiest greens for your salads.
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Best glass feeding bottle for newborn babies in India
- Best toddler bags for kids in India
- Best smartwatch under ₹15000 in India
- Compensation of ₹50,000 to kin of those who died of COVID-19, recommends Indian government
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk reveals 'challenges' with toilet during Inspiration4 mission, promises upgrades in future