The Hidden Costs Of College Add Up To An Extra $10,000 A Year
It's no secret that college is expensive.
But it might be even more costly than you realized. On top of tuition and housing, there could be added costs for a student to study abroad, join a fraternity, and even park on campus.
Goal Investor, the financial guidance website of global financial services firm SEI, put together the infographic below to highlight some of the costs you might not have factored into your college savings. While every school and every student is different, it's worth taking a look - and then, perhaps, re-evaluating your budget.
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- DeSantis says Congress should act if Apple follows through on Elon Musk claims and bans Twitter from App Store
- India Inc.’s rockstars of Q2 and things that investors should look out for, according to analysts
- Best refrigerator under ₹15000
- Asus ROG Phone 6 review: A bit more than just gaming
- Fintech unicorn CRED to acquire SaaS startup CreditVidya
- Jio Haptik and CASHe partner to deliver instant credit lines on Whatsapp