The Home Depot is giving away a free Google Nest Hub when you buy a Nest Hello security camera
- Google's Nest Hello Video Doorbell and Nest Hub smart display (formerly the Google Home Hub) are two good devices for smart home veterans and newbies alike.
- For a limited time, when you order a Nest Hello from The Home Depot, you'll get a Google Nest Hub for free.
- The free Nest Hub isn't automatically included when you add the Nest Hello to your cart, so be sure to add the Hub too, and the discount will be applied.
- We don't know how long this deal will last, so take advantage soon if you're interested.
If you're trying to start up a smart home, or you're an enthusiast who doesn't yet have these devices, you won't want to miss this deal.It's important to note that when you add the Nest Hello to your cart, Home Depot doesn't add the Nest Hub automatically. Instead, you'll need to add each product independently. The website will deduct the Nest Hub's $129 price at checkout.
Get a free Google Nest Hub with the purchase of a Nest Hello Video Doorbell from The Home Depot [You save $129]
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists
- Sun TV Network's advertising revenue shrinks, but profit jumps 11% on subscriptions