The incredible rise of billionaire Donald Bren, the richest real estate developer in America
The mogul has an estimated net worth of $17 billion that comes primarily from his development and property investments in Southern California.
Bren's privately-held real estate investment company, Irvine Company, has a portfolio of properties that exceeds 110 million square feet and includes office buildings, apartments, marinas, and hotels, most of which is located in picturesque Orange County.
At 83 years old, the former US Marine is still running the show as chairman of Irvine Company - here's the story behind his success.
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter
- Best keyboard for writers in India
- Best large size party speakers in India
- Best smart home security cameras in India