The incredible story of Elon Musk, from getting bullied in school to the most interesting man in tech
As CEO of SpaceX, CEO of Tesla, and cofounder of OpenAI, Musk seems to be everywhere all at once, pushing all kinds of incredible new technologies. He's said he won't be happy until we've escaped Earth and colonized Mars.On Monday, Tesla announced that it's buying another company founded by Musk, solar-panel manufacturer SolarCity, at an enterprise value of $2.6 billion.
But it wasn't always easy for Elon Musk.Here's how he went from getting bullied in school to small-time entrepreneur to CEO of two major science-fictional companies...and how it almost made him go completely broke.
- OYO's valuation climbs again — hits $9 billion after its latest fundraise of $7 million
- ZEE5 denies recent data breach claims
- A whole host of jobs, from government to private to foreign companies in India, are opening up — here’s a look at some of those
- Google to now release a Chrome update every four weeks
- Here’s why the BJP may be dilly-dallying on declaring the Metro Man as the Chief Minister candidate for Kerala