The Insight Partners investor behind HelloFresh and Trivago is leaving the firm to start a new $600 million fund
- Insight Partners principal Harley Miller is leaving the firm to launch a new fund, sources familiar with the matter told Business Insider.
- Miller is an early-stage investor with investments in HelloFresh, the Calm app, and the since-acquired Trivago. In January, he led an investment in the Farmer's Dog, a subscription service that makes personalized meals for dogs.
- The new fund is looking to raise around $600 million, and Insight is involved as a limited partner, the people said.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
Insight Partners principal Harley Miller is leaving the New York-based firm to launch a new fund, according to three people familiar with the matter.
Insight is a limited partner in the new fund, which is trying to raise around $600 million, the people said.
Miller, who joined Insight in 2010, is an early-stage investor in the German meal kit company HelloFresh, the fintech company N26, meditation app Calm, online learning platform Udemy, and French carpooling marketplace Blablacar.
In January, he led a $39 million Series B in the Farmer's Dog, a subscription service that makes personalized meals for dogs.
It's unclear what the focus of the new fund will be, though sources said Miller will likely keep doing early-stage investing.
Miller and Insight Partners did not respond to requests for comment.
Last June, Insight raised a $6.3 billion Fund X, with the majority of that capital coming directly from Insight's general partners.
The team put its capital to work last week with a massive $200 million Series A funding round for the privacy startup OneTrust. That round, led by Insight, valued the three-year-old company at $1.3 billion
- Finance minister holds pre-budget stakeholder consultation with BJP functionaries
- Amazon Sale: Best deals on kitchen items and dining products
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Best deals on kitchen appliances
- India records 2,71,202 fresh COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, active cases highest in 225 days
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on laptops
- Section 144 in Mumbai
- Elon Musk
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022