The Instagram star who went viral for selling her bath water has had her account shut down after people reported her
- Instagram star Bell Delphine, who shot to internet fame for selling her bath water, has had her account shut down.
- It follows what appears to be a coordinated reporting campaign against her. People complained about her account featuring "nudity or pornography."
- Delphine tweeted on Friday morning: "Wait... @bunnydelphine Instagram is GONE?!!!!!"
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The Instagram star who went viral for selling her bath water has had her account shut down after a seemingly coordinated reporting campaign against her.Belle Delphine had 4.5 million Instagram followers and shot to internet fame with two stunts this year: selling her bath water for $30 a bottle and tricking her fans into thinking she was going to make porn for PornHub.
Instagram did not immediately reply to Business Insider's request for comment.
The removal of Delphine's profile comes just hours after Instagram announced that it is updating its policies to provide warnings to users that their account is close to being deleted. It is not known if Delphine received such a warning.Delphine tweeted about her account being shut down on Friday morning. "Wait... @bunnydelphine Instagram is GONE?!!!!!" she said. Delphine also retweeted a fan who said they "dont understand why people hate on her so much" and she should be allowed to "do her thing."
- Ram temple to be built in three years, will cost more than ₹1100 crore, says Trust treasurer
- CAIT seeks action against Amazon, Zomato, Flipkart and Swiggy for 'daylight robbery'
- Medical expert clears the air around COVID-19 vaccines
- Vivo S7t to come with Dimensity 820 processor soon, reveals report
- CBSE restructures affiliation system; process to be completely digital with least human intervention